Monday





Style Star

'Diffusion' lines have finally hit SA, David Tlale in Legit, Jo Borkett in Edgars, finally women all over SA can be the proud owners of garments from designers they admire- on a budget!

Thandi walking the VDT for Legit range
Just recently David Tlale presented his line in his hometown of Vosloorus. I sat down with Thandi Mokoana (handpicked by Mr. Tlale himself to walk his VDT range) to discuss life, love and trends in a quick fire interview, this is the first of a few posts geared towards celebrating young, inspirational South Africans. Enjoy...
Background-
Q: What are you currently studying, what are you doing in your spare time and what’s your relationship status?
A: I’m studying towards a BCom in Business Management through UNISA. I do promotions for luxury fragrances at a company called Crimsonroom Communications. I just recently got into modeling but I’m not sure if it’s worth pursuing , in my spare time I’m with friends and family, I’m listening to music or watching TV. I’m single!!!!
  Q
     


uick fire Q’s-
   1. This winter I'm rocking...
       Cute blazers and ankle boots
   2. Everthing in moderation except...
                             Usher!!
3. The fragrance I'm wearing...
My job allows me to wear virtually every fragrance.


I just fell in love withChristian
Dior- Hypnotic Poison, Valentina by Valentino & Versace eau     Fraishe (for men)

  
4. My favourite magazine...
       Glamour

Valentina by Valentino

5. The most valuable thing I learnt from my mom is...

Do not quit your job to pursue a passion.Try doing both at the same time.

  
 6. My no.1 beauty tip is...
     Ask for a second or even third opinion!





























W ord association-
                             STYLE:                         Jennifer Lopez
                             HAPPINESS:                Family
                             EDUCATION:              The sh*t I have to pay for with my  
                                                                   money
                             RESPECT:                    Gotta earn it to recieve it.









Follow Thandi @Thandigm and watch her star rise!

          

No comments:

Post a Comment