Sunday

My 15 minutes of F.A. M. E!!

My 15 minutes of F (fact) A (awe) M (morality) E (excellence)…

I was recently offered  a guest appearance on Soweto TV’s hit show Sistas, the topic that we tackled was World Aids Day and the AIDS pandemic, we touched on matters such as Aids Awareness, Relationships and HIV, Sugar- daddy’s and the youths perspective on AIDS. I was impressed by how up to speed my friends were on the topic, in awe of the professionalism of the crew, fascinated by the  moralist- orientated choice of topic and its relevance, as the day of screening was followed by- you guessed it…World Aids Day and the excellent choice of guests didn’t hurt one bit! *winks* I’ve loaded a snippet of our segment on the show, one of us goof-balling in the green room and some pictures of us on set… Next step… 3 Talk With Noeleen  LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment